Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


HAPPY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY VONDA!!!



Brandon was born just 11 days ago and already Vonda gets a present and card!!!

Vonda,
You are the most special person in the world to me and I am so glad there is a holiday to recognize the sacrifice you have made in becoming a mother. You are the best mother in the world and I am honored to be able to partner with you in raising our child, Brandon. I cannot wait to see what a wonderful person he will turn out to be. I know he will be given every opportunity to succeed in life. I thank God every day for the woman He has given me and now the child He has entrusted to us. May God guide us and lead us in the direction He would have us go and help us make the right decisions in raising this child to become a Godly man, husband and father.

I love you more than words can express.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!




until then......

ja

No comments: