Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Today, I would love to share with you about Shutterfly and the great Christmas cards they have available this year. I have picked out a couple of my favorite like the following:
Christmas Card
5x5 stationery card
For 1 photo
From $1.29 $0.90


Christmas Card
5x5 stationery card
For 1 photo
From $1.29 $0.90

I have actually only ordered from Shutterfly once, and it was to document my son's first year. And boy was I pleased with the hard copy of the book when I received it, and I loved sharing the book electronically with both sets of his grandparents. I plan to make a book for his second year as well.

I had a great experience using their website and worked a little each day for about two weeks, then when I was done, I received the final copy super fast.

Back to the Christmas cards, we usually send out between 75-100 cards each year so I try to get started on shopping for the card design quite early. And when I saw the designs on Shutterfly, I was super pleased. The two I have picked out above are 5x5, and I like that the size is different, I do like to be unique.

Here are a few links on Shutterfly's website to some great holiday cards:
On reason why I am sharing about Shutterfly is because of their below promotion:

Shutterfly's 50 Free Christmas Cards Promotion.

Until then,




No comments: