Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Brandon's 1st Christmas

This was Brandon's first Christmas so I was not sure if he would be interested in presents or not. Well, as you see he did quite well ripping the paper and trying to eat the cardboard boxes. He was so fervent that he received two paper cuts. I did not notice he was bleeding until I saw the blood on his pants. He did not seem to mind. He must be a tough kid.



Then my sister-in-law's niece came over and I had to get my hands on her. Bella is 10 weeks old and weights about 8 pounds. It was quite different from carrying around Brandon, who is now around 22 pounds.

Here is Christmas with my family at my mom and dad's house. My sister and her daughter, Kendall, opened their gifts close to Brandon and me.


We did Christmas lunch at Jeremy's parents home, and then on Saturday we went to my parents. I think everyone enjoyed the new addition to our family.

I wish you and your family had a great Christmas.

Until then...

Vonda

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!

Claire said...

Oh I adore his little hat! Super cute photos!

Cxx

Cintia Listenbee said...

My son was born on April 29, 2009 as well. May God continue to bless your family!!!