Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baby Shower Extravagazna

I will have to say that very few times in my life have I ever been overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and kindness from others towards me. Well, this is one of those times. This last Saturday was our church baby shower.
Here is my Mom, sister, neice, and Mother-in-Law.





Here are the ladies who hosted the shower, they are the best!!! This picture is missing Jeanine, but from left to right we have Mary Avery, Kacy, Erin, me, Lisa, Monica, Michelle, Kelly, and Berkli. What a spread of food!!!

Oh, and you can not forget the petit fours. My favorite, yum!!!

This is the gift table, before the shower began.


Here are the clothes that were in the some of those packages.
It took 2 minivans and my car to haul all of the gifts to my house. What a blessing this had been!! Thank you to all of you who were able to attend and thought of Jeremy and I enough to provide us such a nice shower.
That is all for now, until then.







1 comment:

Robin said...

Looks like you had a great shower - I was so sad to miss it! I really wanted to make cookies for you but obviously didn't have time before Caleb arrived!! Hope you are feeling well. I will get you your gift as soon as I can. Oh, and I LOVE his bedroom!