Friday, January 9, 2009

It has been awhile

Well, as you can tell nothing much has been going on in my life. We had a Dr. appt. this week and we are measuring right on 23 weeks. And we are now going every two weeks to see the Dr. On the 19th, I get to take the glucose test. I have heard it is terrible to it is tolerable.

I have three of my girlfriends who are due to have their babies this next week. One will be induced on Monday, one has her C-section on Monday, and the other is due on Monday. I will have a busy week visiting the hospital.

In my Sunday School class, there are several ladies expecting. What an exciting time!!! The next several months will be full of going to baby showers. Baby showers now have a little different meaning for me. I was online looking a one of my girlfriend's registry and I saw a few things I had forgotten to register for so I put those items on my registry too. Thanks Robin.

Jeremy is trying to talk me into doing a belly shot for you all, but I am a little hesitant. We will have to see though.

Until next time....

7 comments:

Jenna said...

Glad you are doing well! I so think you should do a belly shot! Oh, and my experience with the glucose test wasn't bad. I got got mine REALLY cold and it just tasted like a sweeter version of gatorade. Good luck!

Kelly said...

Do the belly shot - you'll be glad I did. It was fun to watch mine grow. Especially when I look back at 23 or 25 weeks and at the time thought "Oh MAN I'm HUGE!" and now I think "Good grief I was barely showing" ha! It's something you can't get back - so do it!
and Jenna is right - the drink isn't bad at all. I had fruit punch and it was kind of tasty!
Oh and if I'm the one due on Monday - don't worry - it will probably be NEXT Friday!

Robin said...

You should definitely post some pictures!! I didn't think the drink was bad at all. But if you don't have a sweet tooth it might not be great. I've never had that problem though :)

Wayman and Jessica Thurman said...

Definitely take some belly shots. I was hesitant as well and I'm really glad I did it. Also, the glucose drink isn't that bad.... just really sweet tasting. I think mine was orange.

Mary Avery said...

I think you should do the belly shots. I didn't do too many until the end and now I wish that I had! The glucose isn't too bad. It tasted like sweet lemonade! The next few months are going to be so much fun with all these new babies!

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

Belly shot. Belly shot. (Just imagine a room full of people chanting). Seriously, I only have 3 or 4 and I wish I had done so many more. You won't remember how big you were. I promise.

Anonymous said...

BELLY SHOT! BELLY SHOT!